Kälte Muschler GmbH
- Established in 1927 in Stuttgart
- Specialist electrical installation business
- Began manufacturing refrigeration units in 1930
- Specialism: Industrial refrigeration
Hafner Kälte- und Klimatechnik GmbH
- Established in 1963 in Balingen
- Specialist refrigeration and air conditioning technology business
- Moved to a new site in Balingen with new manufacturing facilities
- Specialism: Commercial and industrial refrigeration
Acquisition of Hafner Kälte- und Klimatechnik GmbH by Zent-Frenger Gesellschaft für Gebäudetechnik
Acquisition of Kälte Muschler GmbH by Zent-Frenger
Move to new manufacturing facilities in Balingen
Merger of the two companies to become Hafner-Muschler Kälte- und Klimatechnik GmbH & Co. KG
HM 80th anniversary
After the separation of Zent-Frenger Hafner Muschler operates as an independent company on the market
Installation of refrigeration units for the CERN particle accelerator in Geneva, magnetic refrigeration.
First combined cooling and heating system using geothermal energy at Edeka Koch in Schömberg
Baden-Württemberg environmental prize for combined cooling and heating system using geothermal energy, awarded to Edeka Koch in Schömberg
Installation of an industrial cooling system in a mine in China with a 5.5MW cooling capacity and turbo compressor
Installation of the first CO2 combined cooling and heating system at Aldi in Rastatt using geothermal technology
Installation of the first HM Smart ICE system, in Aldi South in Mönchengladbach, Germany, for supermarket refrigeration with flow ice.
Installation of the first HM Smart ICE system with the natural coolant R290 (propane) for cooling of the cafeteria at the Studentenwerk Karlsruhe using optimised energy.