Industrial refrigeration systems for cooling liquids, known as chillers, are designed for energy efficiency and operational reliability. Free coolers bring considerable improvements to annual performance figures, varying according to the application temperature. Renewable energies can be exploited. Compressors used include scroll, reciprocating and screw designs. To increase efficiency, individually adapted refrigeration systems with heat recovery by means of desuperheaters, heat recovery condensers or economisers are available.
Benefits of HM chillers:
- Highly economical and high availability
- Option of design in line with lifecycle criteria
- Process-orientated design (refrigeration circuit, hydraulics, regulation and control)
- Special sizes available
- Compact refrigeration systems for outdoor use, container-based systems, chillers for indoor use
- Optional power-saving free cooler built in